Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Human Rights Day!





I have a bunch of new drawings to share; some new, most older. I've been very busy lately and haven't had a lot of time to document my work or upload the images. Sorry for the delay!
The first piece is my final project for my drawing class at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. It consists of three large drawings; which took me a HELLA long time to do. Especially the last one. But I'm pretty pleased with the overall result in terms of concept.

The next drawing is about a week old. I drew the contents of a very very dark corner, drawing planes of light rather than the actual shapes of the objects, which is why the entire composition is so abstracted. No; you shouldn't be able to tell what it is! Haha!
Finally, the third drawing is something I created about three weeks back in class. It's not the most exciting thing in the world, but why not post it anyway?
I have some more new stuff on the way, including new senior pictures and some interesting info about stuff I didn't make. So be on the lookout for that!
Also, today (Dec. 10th) is Human Rights Day. Go get informed on an issue, write a letter, or get involved somehow. Now's as good a time to start as ever.
Thank you!
Leave me any comments, opinions, or criticisms that you wish!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

ey ey ey. It looks nice. The final...and the others. WELL DONE, ALEX FRITZ.