Sunday, September 21, 2008

Discovering the world of "Blog"

So I'm sitting around, tired as I could be from hours of work on my latest drawing and reaching the point of unexplainable boredom, and out of nowhere I make a really weird decision; I think to myself, "I should start blogging".

This sudden and impulsive decision was probably a result of looking at other blogs, such as youworkforthem and iso50 to keep up with the artistic world. I began to think of the things I wish I'd had a blog to talk about; my accomplishments, my most recent works, anything else I may want to share about my work.

And so, a blog is born.

And I have no idea what to do.

I'll try to keep up my recent works, opinions, and various whatnots as much as I can without exploding.
I promise; this is NOT an emotional, "ohmygodmylife" kind of blog.
It's just me putting myself out there.

Check it.

Thank you, and good night.

No comments: