Tuesday, June 9, 2009

High School Painting Class. Woowoo!





  • Image 1: Still life of pliers. Acrylic on paper.
  • Image 2: Self-portrait. Acrylic on paper. I was making a silly face; I'm not just terrible bad at making my eyes even xD
  • Image 3: Acrylic and copper wire on paper and vellum. Two layers of paintings.
  • Image 4: Final. Inspired by Chris Natrop. Acrylic, paper, wax paper, bamboo skewers, clay, fishing line. It got bent up and broken because a certain someone (whose name I shall keep confidential, haha) leaned his car seat back on top of it and squished it and broke it. And I was sad. And now I hate this piece ]=

Also, I won three awards from the high school in this past week:

First, the "Super Senior" award for "Most Artistic".

Also, an honor for being one-act director with Ms. Jenna Geris. (We have our own plaque at the high school now!! Go see!!! Hahaha)

Finally, the Outstanding Contribution to Theatre award for the past four years.

Yay!

My last day of high school ever was today! =D

1 comment:

Danny Devito said...

HAHAHA I just clicked on your blog on a whim and I was gifted with that self portrait. Needs to be framed, NOW.